team virus Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Attack On Titan - DO YOU WANT TO KILL SOME TITANS (mp3.pm).

Répondre au sujet    team virus Index du Forum » envie de jouer » Tournois Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Attack On Titan - DO YOU WANT TO KILL SOME TITANS (mp3.pm).
Auteur Message
trevibib

Masculin
Point(s): 18
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Attack On Titan - DO YOU WANT TO KILL SOME TITANS (mp3.pm). Répondre en citant

Attack On Titan - DO YOU WANT TO KILL SOME TITANS (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/26hdz

Attack On Titan - DO YOU WANT TO KILL SOME TITANS (mp3.pm).mp3

7f7c33a287
you see SnK main appeal for me besides the action and the drama is the mystery and how is this anime/manga(just for the information i do know the difference beetween anime and manga i give / sign because i watch the anime and read the manga.just a little trivia lol ok move on) is so unpredictable for example*WARNING HEAVY SPOILER* when eren getting eaten by titan(yes he DO survive but still) is totally unpredictable atleast for me because to kill the show main character? not even in my wild imagination or the fact that he is survive and can transform into a titan?,or when annie,bertolt and reiner is also a part of titan shifter and on the side of the bad guys is totally unpredictable(and the fact that it was reiner and bertolt the ones that destroy wall maria and the cause of the dead of erens mother),the fact that the giant wall that protecting humanity from titan is also made from a titan, and many more so when you say this show is predictable is realy funny and make me wondering are we watching/reading the same show? and there is still many mystery unsolved like the origin of the titan,or the key that erens dad give to him,can titan feel emotion or pain?,why is titan slaughtering humanity but not animal? animal and human is a living creature but why is titan only targetting human only?the true identity of ape titan,krista lenz origin(the depth),and many more(too many to list them all)*SPOILER ENDS HERE*and the mystery itself is one of the main appeal for me because i always like mystery genre,it play with my imagination or make me assume what will happen next? and SnK have it all. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Try something new! . .Fine.TIRED OF MY YELLING YET? NEVER, SIR! It is obnoxious, but I can tolerate it if it's necessary. Episode 24 - Compassion - Stohess District Raid: P. Yeah, thats some real action and some real development of character. Sounds safe to me. Loading.

I enjoyed the series because I didnt see most major developments coming. W-would you like a cough drop? I'm outta here. Jul 3, 2013 Reply Busra Sahin 0 I havent watched this but I had seen several posts on various tumblrs and did check it out, but it didnt relate to me. but in attack on titan, there is no easy way out.I would say that its not predictable at all, every plan the characters lay out goes wrong in unexpected ways. Levi has decided to join the Survey Corps to avoid his previous crimes but what new challenges will he face and what does Erwin make of Levi? . They are very deadly especially when they come across their prey and want to devour them. mysecretrandomchanne 854,818 views 1:50 [English Sub] Shingeki no Moe! (Shingeki no Kyojin parody) - Duration: 12:18. Give it a try.

Bad Religion - No Direction (mp3.pm).mp3Nx-Trance - Ultimate Original Mix (mp3.pm).mp3SB - The Washint Original Mix (mp3.pm).mp3Nightizm - Memento Mori (mp3.pm).mp3Led Zeplin - House of the rising sun (mp3.pm).mp3Elton John - Candle in the Wind live 1986 87 (mp3.pm).mp3Frankie - Problems Problems (mp3.pm).mp3REM - Daysleeper (mp3.pm).mp3Richie Sambora - I Shot The Sheriff (mp3.pm).mp3Marina Kawano - Snowdrop Marina Kawano Ver. (mp3.pm).mp3

Ven 6 Mai - 07:18 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 6 Mai - 07:18 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    team virus Index du Forum » envie de jouer » Tournois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation